A MEDICAL SPECIALIST’S (INCL. DENTIST’S) VISITATION FEE IS 5 EUROS
NB! Medical specialists may not charge insured person a visitation fee in the following cases:
– referring the person to another healthcare professional at the same medical institution
– pregnant patients
– children under 2 years of age
– provision of emergency outpatient care which is followed by an inpatient service
NB! If the patient terminates a contract for the provision of health services less than 24 hours before the time agreed upon for the provision of the health service or fails to appear at the place of performance of the contract by the time agreed for the provision of the service, the provider of the health service will have the right to charge the double visitation fee from the patient upon performance of the next contract for the health service. (Subsection 70 (6) of the Health Insurance Act).
Contact details of the Health Insurance Fund:
- Customer support (+372) 669 6630 or information line 16363*(Mon–Fri 8.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.)
* Tariffs based on the operators’ price lists apply to calling the short numbers from a mobile phone:
Telekom 0.2278 €/min, Tele2 0.23 €/min, Elisa 0.30 €/min.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Lastekodu 48, Tallinn, 10144
- The customer service offices of the Heath Insurance Fund:
Tallinn, Lastekodu 48