Excerpts from the dental care price list
|Name of service or material||Approximate price (€)|
|Consultation, drawing up of the treatment plan||30-55|
|X-ray of 1–2 teeth||13|
|Tartar removal from one tooth||10|
|Subgingival tartar removal from one tooth||15|
|Air-flow teeth cleaning||80|
|Dental treatment under microscope (30´)||65|
|Diagnostic model, 1 pc.||26|
|Tooth protection, 1 pc.||190|
Root canal treatment
|Root canal treatment||150-350|
|Depending on the material and size||47-105|
|Tooth or root extraction||60|
|Complicated tooth or root extraction||70|
|Surgical extraction of retained teeth, extra teeth, partially erupted teeth||150|
|Minor plastic surgery on bone or soft tissue||165|
|Porcelain-fused-to-metal crown or tooth||500|
|Cast post and core||80-150|
|Full denture for one jaw||500|
|Partial denture (plus the cost of teeth)||225|
|Full cast removable denture (plus the cost of teeth)||500|
|Simple plastic tooth||10|
|Vita plastic tooh||18|
|One visit, one tooth||20|
|Surgery for one implant||600|
|Orthodontist’s consultation (includes drawing up of the treatment plan)||50|
|Metal braces with retainers||28|
|Ceramic braces with retainers||50|
|The first appointment||45|
|The second appointment||30|
- The Estonian Health Insurance Fund covers the cost of the dental care of persons under 19 years of age who are insured in the Health Insurance Fund, visitation fee €5.
- If the patient fails to appear for an agreed visit or terminates a visit less than 24 hours before the agreed time, the patient may be charged the double visitation fee (subsection 70 (6) of the Health Insurance Act).
- The Estonian Health Insurance Fund covers the cost of prosthetic dentistry for pensioners in the amount of €260.00 per three years.
- Insured persons of at least 19 years of age can apply for dental care benefits in the amount laid down by the Health Insurance Fund.
- We offer the option of payment by instalments (MediCredit contract).
- Please see the full price list at the dental clinic.